Showing Collections: 1 - 1 of 1
Collection — other: 1 FI
Abstract S. Elizabeth Tyson (1896-1991) was an assistant English professor at West Chester State Normal School, the West Chester State Teachers College (name changed in 1927), and West Chester State College (name again changed in 1960) from 1922-1962 and developed one of the first speech clinics in the United States. This collection includes materials that relate to Tyson's interest in theatre, including costume and makeup ideas, examples of sets, notes, guidelines, and other miscellaneous items.
Found in: West Chester University Archives
- Names: Tyson, S. Elizabeth X